Tuesday, July 31, 2012

73/365

Breakfast was a banana and 2 damm cookies.
Lunch was a big chicken sandwich with bacon and mayo and blue corn chips and hummus alongside.
Supper was 100 cookies. Or 6.  I didn't really count.  The good news is I sent the rest home with Dad.  I'll try to have a better day tomorrow.  I wonder if my birthday coming up on Friday has anything to do with this sudden downturn.  I was on such a high when I hit 299, now I feel as though I'm so far from there and there's a little piece of me saying...what's the use.  I'm trying to shut that part of me up.

I revised my weight in the calorie calculator and it says I can now only eat 1760.  To me this means I'll be cutting it close everyday.  I counted on those extra 200 cals for a buffer.  I'm really losing enthusiasm for this project.

2 comments:

  1. you can do it paige! you are such an inspiration for me! i am terrible at all things to do with food and seeing you write up every day what you eat makes me think twice about what im eating. keep it up, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just hormones. The food and the loss of enthusiasm. In a week or so you'll start to feel more enthused.

    Don't beat yourself up about the cookies. Health and wellness is still possible when you eat cookies. There are so many other aspects. I suggest focusing on something else for a while, like being creative. Whip out that camera for a 7 day project.

    ReplyDelete