Wednesday, July 25, 2012

67/365

Goals: 
A while back I did make a small goal of losing 20 pounds and getting under 300 by my birthday which is next week.  So it looks like I'm going to make that one..yay me! 

My other small goal was to bike 1500 miles by the end of this calendar year.  I've just closed in on 600 miles so far so I don't realistically think I'm going to make that one since biking is over by about September in the Mid West.  I'm riding as far as I can without my back being in pain for the rest of the day.  But I am slowly able to ride a little longer and longer.

I guess if I meet my weight loss goal on the next weigh in I'll reevaluate and make some new goals.  I don't really have a big goal as far as what I'd like to get down to.  I've been on tons of diets tons of times and probably collectively lost tons always to gain it back in times of stress so for now I just want to ride this wave as far as I can. 

Breakfast was Kix, sliced 'nana and milk.
My aunt took me to lunch at CBW, it's new in our community and neither of us had ever been there.  I'm pretty proud to say I actually looked stuff up before I went.  I was surprised to see the cals and sodium in some of those yummy looking wraps.  I ended up with a Santa Fe salad with chicken and chips on the side.  Total of 684 cals.
Snack was a lil' apple.
And supper is going to be spanikopita stuffed mushrooms and some garden potatoes sauteed along with an onion in (whispered)butter.  But it's just a little butter.
Total for the day so far 1659/1930.  So I can still have some ice cream in a little while if I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment