Tuesday, July 24, 2012

66/365

I can't believe how the days are flying by!  66 already.

For breakfast I had a banana here at home.  Later I met a friend at The Bread Co and had a blueberry bagel with hazelnut cream cheese.  So good!

Lunch was a few spanikopita stuffed mushrooms which were awesome.  Along side I had hummus and blue corn chips.

I had a few m&ms for a snack...I just CANNOT keep those things in the house!

Supper will be half an Italian chicken sandwich with provolone bubbly on top.  And I don't know what I'll have with it.  But at only 1512/1930 I good for pretty much any side dish.

Still over 100 in the Midwest...we're melting.

3 comments:

  1. This whole post sounds yummy.

    I was just looking at your weigh ins. I see your current weight, highest weight and your starting weight but no goal weight. Do you have one/did you mention one? Just wondering. Have a great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same issue with M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete