Thursday, July 26, 2012

68/365

Suddenly sick of posting but here I am...
B was granola and a banana.
Snack was a little apple.
For lunch, Dad took me to the Soulard neighborhood because he had to pick up a part for a mower.  We strolled through the farmer's market there and then ate at a steakhouse called Tucker's.  I had a house salad and it had a yummy lemon vinigrette on it.  Also, a cajun chicken sandwich that was so good.  Please note, no fries or potatoes of any kind.  I had a lemonade to drink.
Snacks in the afternoon were a few M&Ms and some vanilla wafers dunked in chocolate pudding.
Supper will be a few spanikopita stuffed mushrooms.
If I have my usual ice cream treat cals for the day will be 1932/1930.
But...last night after I posted I actually had sliced strawberries and a few vanilla wafers instead of ice cream....it was so good.  Maybe I'll do that again.

1 comment:

  1. Some days blogging can be a drag. For me when something gets hard it usually means its time to shake things up. I have no suggestions.

    Oh, there is a way to get in you 1500 miles. My friend was looking at a rack that you could put your bike in and ride it indoors. I have no idea how it works but it didn't sound complicated (alhthough it does sound a little boring, unless it were in front of a TV).

    ReplyDelete