Monday, July 30, 2012

69, 70, 71, 72/365

My internet has been down so I had no way of posting or tracking my food online.  I promise you that Friday and Saturday held nothing unusual in the way of what I ate.  I was actually pretty proud of myself for staying on track without actually tracking.  Even so, Sunday showed my weight at 300.2 which is 1.2 pounds up from last week.  I saw it coming since I still weigh everday (Yes, I know I shouldn't do that.)  I have nothing to account for it.  I still took my day "off" yesterday even though I gained.  I didn't go too far off the books but I'm starting to get burned out on this whole process and I really needed that break.  I'm sticking with the process this week and we will see what Lady Scale says next Sunday.

No breakfast today...it was just a weird day.
Lunch with my family at Arby's.  I had that new turkey and asiago sandwich and apple slices.  Their yogurt dip tastes like nothing to me.  I also had a couple of Dollface's fries.
Dollface wanted to make cookies and I wanted to use my new Mexican vanilla that C and E brought me so we did and I ate far too many....maybe 6?   Not too good for a Monday after a gain but I can't go back and uneat it so...
Even so, I still have 655 left for supper.  Probably just a turkey sandwich. 

2 comments:

  1. You may need to change things up a bit if it's feeling like a drag. Do something nice for yourself or buy a motivational book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...Aunt Flo??? I always gain a few lbs before and during my period. Don't sweat it. You're still at a an overall loss. Stay on track & you'll see a sudden drop after a few days.

    ReplyDelete